Monday, April 03, 2006





What a perfect day!

Yesterday we celebrated the boys 1st birthday. This is so amazing to me because it seems like yesterday that we (right, I mean I) popped these little dudes out. Oh how they have changed in a year.

My Mom, bro and Ann, Uncle Bob, and the Fish family came over for the perfect gathering. We grilled a bit, enjoyed the kids, had a few brewskies, and watched them indulge in their first birthday cake.

They are feeling a bit better despite the 6, yes 6 teeth that are coming in each! what a blast.

I have a bit of trouble attaching pictures, at least in any type of order. So, ramdon it is. Here I have posted the start of the cakes that Mike made them and then the finished product.

1 comment:

amanda said...

What do I want to nibble more? The cake or those cheeks?