Wednesday, April 05, 2006


Happy 1st Birthday!

Apparently the boys felt the need to party all night. They were up from 1:15a-3:00a for no apparent reason. First Kyle woke up and therefore Owen woke up. No fevers, no poopy diapers, just screaming. We fed them both a half of bottle after trying to let them cry it out. Nothing worked! I ended up on the couch, Owen did go back to sleep and Kyle went in with Mike. When I went to leave for work this morning, they were up again (5:15a). I had to stick around a bit to make sure that Mike did not kill one of them. Could it be the 6 teeth? This is truly when you feel the weight of twins!

So...the 1st birthday can only get better. Right?

I have attached a new fav pick of mine that I took yesterday when Kyle would not go down for a nap. I played hard ball and let him cry himself to sleep and this is how he took his nap!

No comments: