Wednesday, April 19, 2006


Busy, Busy, Busy!

This whole raising children thing just takes all my time. When I signed up to have kids I didn't realize that getting groceries or mowing the lawn or even eating dinner would be so challenging! Nothing to complain about, just busy.

I haven't blogged in about a week about the ongoings in our life so here is a bit of an update...

The boys have both been pretty sick with what we think is asthma. It seems that they have been to the dr. every day for the past 2 weeks. Actually, I think it has only been about 4 trips but since their amazing Ped. is in Ann Arbor, it is a fair getting there. So anyway, they are both on breathing treatments several time a day now. Owen is also on a inhaled steroid indefinitely and Kyle will finish his oral steroid today. The wheezing continues so therefore the breathing treatments do also. The challenge is that you can not negotiate with a 1 year old so having them sit still for 5-10 minutes while you try to give it to them is not always fun. In fact, I am waiting for the neighbors to come over to see if I am beating my children because Kyle has such a fit!

Last week Owen went for his 6mth. check up on his heart. Let me just say that 3.5 hours at Children's Hospital is not a really uplifting experience to begin with. Owen had an EKG that did not come back perfect. This is kind of a blow since 6mths ago, everything appeared perfect. The Dr. told me not to be alarmed and that we would wait and see what the 24 monitor that they put on him would say. He is hoping for the best. We should know more in a week or so. Lord, I hope we are not taking a step back here!

We spent Easter with a quick trip to my Mom's, church and a lot of grub! I have attached a little pic of the kiddies.

Not much else to say! We have hit the $410 mark towards our goal of $500 for the March of Dimes Walk on 4/30! So happy that I have great friends and family to donate!

No comments: