Saturday, July 21, 2007

Summer

Although I am truly trying to enjoy these few weeks of calmness at work, good weather and extra time with my kiddos, I am very apprehensive about summer being over already darnit! I need to get over it and continue to enjoy the "terrible twos" (and yes, we are so there) and a Hannah Montana wanna-be.

I do have to say that my dear friend, probably the best friend that I have ever had, has been really sick for a while now. She has had severe stomach pain for over 6 weeks and they can't figure out what is going on. She has had multiple trips to the ER, many test without any outcome and now she is living on Dramamine and Vicodin. I hate this! I hate that insurance limits her ability to just run to any DR. I hate that she has never complained in her life, and now at times she looks like a sad old lady. I hate that all she want to do is swim and golf with her kids but instead she has to lay on the couch. I hate that I can not make it better! So, I can only pray that this test she is having on Tuesday will give us some answers and selfishly, I can have my ROCK back!

Here are a few random pictures of our summer!



No comments: