Thursday, July 12, 2007

The 4th and beyond




The day following our arrival home from vacation, Mike's Dad and family arrived for an annual visit. I say family meaning - wife, wifes' daughter, and daughters' son. Interesting would be a nice way to leave it. They live in California and typically drive out every year for a visit. I love Mike's dad. He has worked very hard all of his life and is a good guy. He has however made many decisions in this lifetime which I would describe as not-so-good! Anyway, their 4 day visit turned into 8 days and that is okay. I have my house back now and Mike got to see his dad.



We did take everyone to the cottage on the 4th and did a bit of swimming and lots of eating (that is what my family does). The boys had a blast playing with my cousin's daughter, Caroline, who has no problem keeping up the conversation with them.

No comments: