Thursday, July 12, 2007

Long overdue



I know, I have gotten caught up in that whole life thing! It has been a busy month! I ended my crazy time at work and immediately went on our family vacation to one of my favorite places on earth - Higgins Lake. Joining us were my mom, sis and fam, and my bro and his very pregnant wife. This was the first year that I was not the only one with kiddos. My nephew Joey (baby Joe as the boys call him), who is 6 months old enjoyed his first trip up there. We swam, boated, bonfired, walked, watched sunsets and of course drank plenty of wine.


I have come to realize that relaxation does not have to mean extra sleep or lounging but can simply mean time away from the daily grind. This vacation is always time way and I love it!

A good time was had by all!

1 comment:

Billie said...

Great Pictures! Looks like you had a good time:)