Tuesday, March 20, 2007

We're leavin on a jet plane




As of Thurs. morning, Mike and I will be on our way to Cancun for some fun in the sun, hopefully! I am in the frantic prep stages right now. This is something that my husband just doesn't get! He asks - what do you have to do? Right...the grocery shopping, shopping for last minute items for us, packing, medical forms, planning the kids schedules, work, money exchange and on and on. It is nothing to complain about but he just doesn't get it! He thinks he can just wake up on Thurs. and leave for the airport. Truth be told, he probably can.




Every thing else is fine in our lives. Mike continues to work 24/7 and I continue to juggle! I am so in need of this vacation.




On a sad note - if you ever look at the links to my blog, you will see one that says "Pray for Dara". This is a good friend of our Nanny. Dara passed away on Friday after a hard battle with breast, liver and lung cancer. She was 37 (I think) with a 2 1/2 year old. So sad.

No comments: