Friday, May 04, 2007

March of Dimes Walk - A Success!

This was one of my favorite days. The weather was beautiful, the company amazing and the cause priceless. Wow, that almost sound like a commercial. The O.K. Twins team raised over $1400 with a goal of $750. I was so touched by the genuine support I recieved from family and friends through donations and walking with us.

The walk itself is a short 3 miles. The great thing is that there are many activities along the way for the kids, tons of food and fun give-aways. We were able to hook up with many of my friends from the NICU Board that I am on as well as walk with some people dear to my heart - Team Holland and Eden (I would love to link them here but forgot how. You can click on their site under other fav blogs). Watching Holland and Eden (24 weekers) cross the finish line was truly what this whole thing is about!

Anyway, here are lots of pics including the sign that was posted for our team with a pic of last year and a quote I wrote.


O.K. Twins with Team Holland and Eden

O.K. Twins team minus Krissy, our nanny and fam who came a bit later

Owen having a good time!

Kyle showing off the back of his shirt with a pic of him in the NICU

Proud big sis

My cousins daughter Caroline, not sure about this!

The guys feeling cool in their light blue shirts - Cousin John, Mike, Bro John, and Uncle Steve

Our sign

No comments: