Monday, March 06, 2006

Darnit! I still can not put a title on my post but if I could, I would title this something like "Oh Monday" or "Eleven Months"

We had a fabulous weekend. Well, I did anyway. Friday evening was spent at a few local watering holes followed by a trip a more exotic (or so we could call it) club. It was my bosses last day at work so we had to take him out for an adventure. I stayed at a friends so I would not have to venture across the city in an obliviated state. Sad thing is, I never hit that point. I actually drove since I am the proud mini van owner!

Sat. was catch up day at home with the kids and laundry. We could have done something but instead just played hard and didn't get out of our jammies until after 1:00pm. What fun! More of the same on Sun.

The boys turned 11 months yesterday. I never imagined that we would get here and I might even add fairly smoothly. I can say that now that the hospital stays and middle of the night feedings are far in the past. In fact, you even begin to forget about those times. I am so tired now, how did I ever get up, warm bottles, change diapers, wake my husband - twice? I remember some days not going back to sleep after feeding and being up at 2:30am. Now it's all coming back!

Anyway, now I feel comfortable in my life. Don't get me wrong, it's not easy. It is non-stop from the second I leave work until the last goes to bed. But, it is a great busy! I love making dinner. I love feeding my babies. I love playing a game with Janie. I love just watching them all smile or fight or wrestle or
poop or whatever! I love motherhood (minus the tummy that is still lingering)!

So here it is Monday. My day is going well and I truly believe that I can say that because I had an amazing weekend with my kiddies! That's all the rambling for now.

2 comments:

amanda said...

I can't figure out your title problem at all. Glad your weekend was fun--mine was much of the same, and I wish I was still in the middle of it!

amanda said...

It's been a week! I want more news!