Monday, June 08, 2009

Bring on Summer!


I am excited to say that I made it through my busiest week of the year at work and successfully none the less. Now it is a matter of tying up a few loose ends and we move into summer mode. With that being said, I have also recently received a promotion so I have new challenges ahead. Very exciting!


The family is great. The kids are a bit sassy and mouthly as usual but good. Owen's stitches have healed and we are hoping to go injury free for a bit.



We had a great Memorial Day to include watching Janie walk in our local parade with her softball team, a bit of kite flying and an awesome BBQ and swimming with friends. And by the way, in the picture of Kyle with the toad, the toad is dead. He was devistated when he figured it out!

Summer, here we come!

2 comments:

Kate said...

YAY on the promotion!! Sorry to hear about he frog :( See you in a few weeks!

Mari Thelander said...

Dear Allison, I saw your comment on pictures-of-cats.org about a miniature kitten named Baby that you used to have.
You were very detailed in your description of the kitten's markings. Last week I adopted a miniature cat with markings identical in every way to those you describe. Could I have accidentally adopted your cat? Contact me and I'll e-mail pictures. Or check out the picture of "Margo" on the Facebook page of Animal Sanctuary Society, Inc.:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=208588652502201&set=o.114313518606075&theater

(Note, the 4-week-old kitten in my Blogger profile photo is Ashley. She is similar-looking to Margo, the adult miniature cat I'm talking about, but not the same cat. Couldn't be, as Ashley now weighs 12 pounds, and Margo, in adulthood, only weighs 4 pounds.)

Thanks :-) Mari Thelander, (908)-277-1833--leave messages 24 hours, or themari@comcast.net