Sunday, August 03, 2008

A great weekend!

We were able to make some plans with my cousin, wife and kids for Saturday which was nice for a change as our schedules often conflict. They are only 30 minutes away and the boys absolutely love spending time with their cousin Caroline (and I do too)! So we hooked up on Saturday and went to a water park near their home in Saline. What a ball! They had great stuff for the boys and Janie had a good time too (of course it would have been a better idea to bring a friend along). It was so great that since Mike had the day off today, we went back again for a fun day in the water and sun! Thanks Angie and John for showing us this great spot and for a fantastic dinner!

The even better news is that Owen has started to go on the potty! Only once a day but it has been about 5 days now and he is still trying! Way to go Owen





2 comments:

Kate said...

Waterparks are the best! Looks like you all had fun. Oh, and by the way.....you did missed my call and never called back ;)

Shannon said...

I think you were in my neighborhood! I live 2, no 1 1/2 minutes from there.