Friday, May 02, 2008

Tag - 7 Random Facts

My friend Billie, who I met through St. Joe Hospital, and has two amazing girls, tagged me to do the 7 Random Facts thingy. I am not a very interesting person so I will do my best here. The funny part is, I don't have 7 bloggers to link to and I forgot how to link!

Here are the rules:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.

2. Post THE RULES on your blog.

3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.

4. Tag 7 people and link to them.

5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Random Facts About Me:

1. In Junior High and High School I was in choir. I think I was in choir because my dad was very musical and my sister was a great singer. I, however was very unsuccessful and should have known to stick to sports.

2. My dad was the smartest, most giving person that I have ever known. I lost him at age 61 of cancer. He has now been gone for 7 1/2 years and I miss him all the time.

3. When I went to college I had no idea what I wanted to do. I think I was just young and not ready to make decisions yet so I got a degree in communication (you can do anything with that degree correct?). My dream now is to go into social work. The challenge is that I will have a bunch of undergrad work to do plus receive my Masters to make a lot less money than I do now.

4. I love gymnastics! I love to watch it, I used to love to do it, and I love that my daughter now does it. I competed several years in my younger days and always dreamed that I could compete in college. Now I see the expense and commitment it takes and I hope I don't pressure my daughter at all.

5. I love to fish. I think it is so relaxing to sit in a boat (sometimes with a cocktail) and fish. The thrill is pretty great when you actually catch one!

6. I loved being pregnant. I loved eating what I wanted, I loved wearing maternity clothes and I even enjoyed my c-sections (I know, crazy). I wish I could do it again but it is just not realistic for me to have another child!

7. I cry very easily. I cry because I am happy more often than sad. I really cry at touching stories. I don't like people to see me cry but truly, I think I love to cry.

That's all folks! Liz, Shannon (because she has not done one yet), Greta and Amanda!

No comments: