Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Vacation and no computer!



Mike and I slipped away for a few days to Florida so that I could check one of my life goals off of my list. This is a silly goal but I really wanted to see Tony Bennett in concert before he dies. You know, he is in his mid 80s! He was truly amazing! So we used this as an excuse to take a 3 day trip alone to Florida! It was wonderful. Beautiful weather, great food and most importantly QT with my hubby! Janie had a rough time (missing us) so that weighed me down a bit but I got over it quickly!

Now back to reality. I am very lost at home because our internet service is having trouble. Actually, it is the computer! I may need a new computer and a new window fairly soon!

1 comment:

Billie said...

Glad to read that you had fun! I need a vacation and some QT time with my hubby too...