Sunday, June 17, 2007

Happy Fathers Day

Today was a nice day spent at home with the family. Mike said several times that he did exactly what he wanted today, not much! We did do a lot of playing outside and enjoying the weather along with some nice meals.





It is days like today that I realize how lucky I am to have my husband. Actually, I think I realize it often but today I celebrate it. He is such a great dad. Our children love him as much as I could ever hope for. In fact, the boys often choose him over me and for that I a happy that he gets equal attention.

I have to say that being my husband and the father of my children is not an easy gig. I had a pretty amazing father myself. He was the most generous and caring man that I have ever met in my life. I never try to compare because that would not be fare but still, he left me with high expectations. I miss my daddy every

No comments: