Monday, October 13, 2008

Is it that time again?


For some reason I had myself convinced that we were done with the whole asthma thing. We haven't had to do a breathing treatment in at least 6mths. In fact half of our medicine was expired. And then it started last night...Owen coughed the entire night. We were up several times but I never thought that he was wheezy. Maybe it just wasn't on my mind. This evening he has been wheezing and coughing a ton. I did one treatment and a steroid about 5:30p. We put the kids down to be at 8pm and listened to Owen cough until he threw up. Then we did another treatment. Looks like tonight will be a long one...and I'm bummed that we are not done with the asthma stuff!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh, Honey :( !

Sarah said...

No fun for anybody. Wishing you some rest and a puke free night tonight.

Kate said...

Of course you arent done with the treatments! Its been a few days since your last round of excitement with Janie. Its about time for another round right??