Friday, October 10, 2008

Allison Rose Schmitt



I am the proud aunt of a new niece, Allison Rose Schmitt. Doesn't that just have a ring to it? And a namesake? I am still just blown away. No clue that they were even considering my name. Secretly, I was kind of hoping to be the middle name but I would have never admitted it. Truly, there isn't a better honor. Unbelievable! Anyway, enough about me!

My sister had this precious little girl on October 6th, just two days after my sister and my birthday. Yes, we have the same birthday! Actually, we have the same anniversary too! She weighed 7lbs, 13oz. Isn't she just simply precious?

The fam is all doing well. Big brother Joey isn't quite sure he is too fond of her yet but I am sure she will grow on him. I will head down to Columbus next Sunday for the night so that I can meet this new and fabulous addition to the family. I can't wait to eat her! Congrats Sissy and JT!


PS - How does my sister look so incredible after just giving birth?

1 comment:

Kate said...

Gosh! I was going to say the same thing about Kris! She looks GREAT! And baby Allison is so cute! Doesn't it make you want to go out and have another one?? Keep the pictures rolling and try to convince your sis to start a blog too :)