Friday, May 23, 2008

Update from the Mitchells!

It has been a bit since I have had time to blog so I thought I would send an update out before I hit my 20 days straight of working 12-20(yes, 20) hour days!

Owen - The cast has now been off almost 3 weeks. Owen is doing wonderful. He improves every day. He really started walking on Monday. He looks like a duck and I sometimes find myself explaining (although I shouldn't) why he is walking with a HUGE limp. I expect this for at least another month or so. Hopefully the foot will turn in again. This is not stopping him from jumping on the trampoline or climbing out of bed(the net is now back up). He is a champ and I am so proud of how we all handled this. The support we received from family and friends is so appreciated!

Kyle - Kyle, Kyle, Kyle...Ya know, he is crazy! He is almost ready to have the training wheels off of his bike, he has mastered a front flip on the tramp and he continues to test me every day. Actually, he is very sweet most of the time.



Janie - Gymnastics competition ended last weekend. She had a great season and has mastered her back handspring on floor, cartwheel on beer, front handspring on vault and kip on bars. This doesn't mean we are done for the year. We now start 4 hour a day, 3 day a week practice for the summer in preparation for next years competition (if we stay with it) which will include out of state travel.

She started softball so we now have two games a week. It is so fun for all of us. Despite the crazy schedule and games not getting over until 9pm, we have a good time and she enjoys it. Soon she will be done with school for the year and officially be a 3rd grader! Crazy!




Mike and I are both good. We feel that we have entered into a new stage of life - running kids! We are looking forward to some good time together this weekend before I depart to work for the next month.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unquestionably belieѵe that which you saіd. Youг fаvorite јuѕtіfіcation
аppeared to be οn the intеrnet thе easiest thing tο be aωarе of.
I say to уou, I certainly get аnnoyeԁ while people cοnsiԁer ωorries that
thеy plainly do not κnow about. You manageԁ to hit
thе nail upon the toρ and alsо defined
out thе whοle thing wіthout
having side-effects , peoрle could take a signal.
Will probably be back to get moгe. Thanks

mу blog bucket trucks
Also see my web site :: bucket trucks

Anonymous said...

Еxсellent beat ! I would like to aρρrеntice whilst you amend your wеbsite, how could i subscrіbe fоr a wеblog website?
The аccount aideԁ me a acceptаble
deal. I have been tiny bit fаmilіаr of this your broadcast рrovіded vibrant transраrent сoncept

Cheсk out my webpage - irving taxicab