Sunday, May 04, 2008

Hey, hey, hey GOODBYE!



We can only hope that our Dr.'s apt. goes well tomorrow and the cast comes off as planned. Again, I have to say that this was definitely doable. He is however beginning to stink a tiny bit. Today I actually did one less diaper change than normal because I just did not care. It he leaks a bit (and he did), so be it! If the Dr. says "two more weeks" tomorrow, I will be bummed.

Here is a pic of the small opening in the front that we have to work with. You can see how the diaper is stuffed in. We will not miss the tons of Depend pads that we have gone through (3-4 per diaper change).

I think he is ready. I think we all are!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I want to say yea for both you and your little man but it will be tricky not knowing the mischief the two will be back into once he is back up to speed! Really though, you have been great and sooo positive through all of this. Hats off to you!