Friday, August 24, 2007

A Great Reunion





Our friend Ben

Our friend Eden


Last weekend we participated in the annual NICU reunion at the hospital where the boys were born. Fortunately my mom was able to be here to bring the kids down to this amazing event. Since I am on the Family Advisory Board for the NICU, I worked at the event for the entire day. It was music to my heart seeing all of the little ones enjoying games, food, music by our rock star friend John, and great times. The best part of course was seeing all of the amazing Docs and nurses who help our children survive in their most fragile times.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

That is a great pic of Ben! It's tricky to get him looking at the camera these days. I'm so glad that someone got a pic of him at the reunion because we forgot our camera.
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.