Friday, December 08, 2006

What's new!

I thought I would write a little update on the family. Tis the season and I am busy finishing shopping, wrapping and doing Christmas cards. I am trying to stay ahead so not to stress myself out!

The kids are great! Janie is doing so well in school. She is reading like a champ and I love it. The only hard part is that I am struggling with her homework already. Uugh! She has her first gymnastics meet this weekend. It is a fun meet to get the girls used to competition. I will take advantage of having a babysitter and do a little shopping!

The boys are crazy as ever. Their new thing is taking off their pants and diapers. I caught Kyle peeing on the floor tonight. I guess it is onsie time! Kyle is really struggling with his exema right now so we are trying to get that under control. He has his surgery for his hernia on Monday. They told us to bring his favorite toy or blanket. The problem is that his favorite toy is Owen and he will be staying at home with Grammy. Hopefully all will go well. He is such a strong kid!

Owen is sweet as ever following his brothers lead. He is talking a lot and will repeat almost anything you say. I am so happy that he is talking more than Kyle just because Kyle does everything else first.

Mike and I are fine and continue to try to balance schedules as he works mostly nights. We see each other 3 times a week right now. Somehow, it is fine. I am just grateful for what I have!

I think that is all for now...

No comments: