Friday, December 29, 2006

A Few Random Pics

I am working on Christmas pics to post but here are a few that I had on my camera before it died in the middle of Christmas.

Here is Janie meeting her first reindeer. Actually, I think it was my first also. We went to a festival in our little town and they had some great things for the kiddies!





This pic is of Owen and his older brother. Well not really but this is my girlfriends son that Owen looks a lot alike. We always joke that maybe he is there baby. He has the same mannerisms as Grant and certainly resembles him more than his twin!





Here is Owen again. When Janie came home from gymnastics one night, he begged to put her leotard on. He slept the entire night in it.


And for some reason I have trouble lining up the pictures with the photos but I tried!

No comments: