Monday, April 24, 2006

Oh Asthma





My poor babies still aren't feeling well. We went back to the Dr. on Friday because the boys are both still wheezing. Kyle was put back on oral steroids, antibiotics and three breathing treatments a day. They think that he has a bit of pneumonia and maybe asthma. Owen is taking inhaled steroids but has been increased to two doses a day along with three breathing treatments. So, we continue to find ways to distract one year olds why they receive their breathing treatments. Kyle is just fussy, fussy, fussy!

I also received a call on Fri. from the pediatric cardiologist. Owen's 24hour heart monitor came back and it showed a lot of premature jumps (extra little beats). The Dr. isn't too concerned but I am still waiting a call back with more explanation.

I worked most of the weekend so exhaustion is the key work this morning! Mike did a good majority of the parenting this weekend along with help from my friend Theresa.

Just hoping for good health and sleep right now!

Here are some pics that I took of the boys on Sat. morning when they were actually happy for a few minutes.

No comments: