Monday, May 18, 2009

Proud of My Girl



First of all a huge Happy B-day to my now 9 year old baby girl. I still can't believe she is nine. Full of so much life, I am so proud of my girl. She is a great daughter and an awesome big sister.


Janie finished her gymnastics season this past weekend with her state meet. After coming back from a rough winter and a weak leg, she finished with her best all around score of the season. She was so excited and surprised to receive 4th place on vault, 6th place on beam and 5th overall. I am most proud of her determination and hard work getting back to where she is. Way to go girl and I love you tons!

1 comment:

Billie said...

Congrats Janie! I love, love the picture at the top. She is truly beautiful:) BTW, we went to the farm this afternoon, and Holland asked if her friend "Janie" was going to be there. She says she really misses her! I hope Janie is ready for a little buddy at the reunion this year.