Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another Accident!

I have come to realize that having boys means that we will have many more accidents in our future. Fortunately, the one last night was minor although it did require a trip to emergency and a few stitches.

When we put the boys to bed we listen to them play, argue and call us for about an hour. Since we moved them into their bunks, the going right to sleep has gone away. It doesn't help that I hear all the time what good nappers they are at school. Anyway, last night was no different. About 10pm I heard that horrible cry out that something was "really" wrong. Apparently Kyle threw his cup off the top bunk and it clocked Owen in the face. He was bleeding very heavy and despite the very small wound, it was deep. After much debate, Mike took him in. The gave him the line of "if it was my child, I would definitely stitch it". And so they did and he was a champ!

I almost had the medical bills paid off from the leg last year! That's not important right?

1 comment:

Greta Myers said...

Oh geeez, I am sure I will soon have my share of play or fight related stitches. with my boys too.:)