Saturday, March 29, 2008

Life for Now



Two days home and we are making the best of it. Mike and I keep asking each other when it will get worse. Last night wasn't so great but again today Owen's disposition was wonderful. He wants to still do what his brother is doing but he just says "Mommy, can you push me there because I can't walk?" It is a little hard to get discouraged with him being so positive. He does not like it when I change his diaper or lift him but first this morning as I was carrying him downstairs he said "Mommy, I'm okay". Then as I was changing his diaper he said "Mommy, you doing a good job". Kids are just amazing!

He finally pooped tonight and got his first sponge bath. He has not been eating great so he hasn't gotten may treats but his brother finds a way to slip him a lick!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Who would have known that he would be such a trouper! I guess the good thing is that if he gets whiney in a few weeks you can just walk away! What an awful mom I am!

Really, you guys will tromp right through this and just think of the stories you will have to tell. Just let him try to be a stinker when he is in High School. All you have to do is threaten to tell his dates about stuffing a diaper into his body cast!

Love to you all. Let me know if you need ANYTHING.