Friday, October 16, 2009

Happy Fall!


So it's been a month since a post...busy, busy, busy! We have officially entered the state of working too much, running kids and no time for anything else. Family dinner now happens once a week (on good weeks) and time alone for Mike and me is absolutely non-existant. With that being said, I am okay with it. I never have company so who cares what my house looks like right?

School has started off great. Janie loves her teacher and we couldn't be happier with the boys school. All is well on the academic front!

Janie has a new injury, achelles tendinitous (sp?). She has been hurting for a while now and finally said last we that she needed to go to the Dr. As of today, she is officially in a walking cast (again) and will begin PT next week. This means that she offically played 2 of 12 fall softball games this fall and is doing a restricted gymnastics workout. Seriously, maybe we need to introduce piano and can all sports! Not likely:)

Despite our crazy schedule, Janie and were flown down for a quick weekend to visit some cousins in Texas a few weeks ago. It was a great time and so fun to see Janie connect so well with my cousins' daughter who is her same age.

Work has been super duper crazy for both Mike and me. I am not sure what they are talking about when they say pour economy because people sure are doing events! Mike has had one day off this month and I am not far behind! We are actually considering putting our house up for sale and moving a bit closer to work. We both drive 40-50 minutes each way, every day and actually only work 5 miles apart. If we make this move, we want to do it before Janie heads off to middle school. We'll see.

Fortunately, we were able to sneak off last weekend (okay really we were just meeting my mom to pick up the boys since she took them for the night) to the apple orchard. It was a great family day!




More soon, I hope!

No comments: