Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jelly Bean Boutique Bows

Do you like my new blog look? We went to Chicago this past weekend for a gymnastics meet (don't ask, Janie had a fever and still does). We stayed at my cousins on Friday night. I think she was more excited about making my blog look better than actually seeing me! Hopefully not really!

I have a new button on my blog. If you click on it, you will see these fantastic bows that my cousin (her name is Kate, BTW) makes. They are so cute, super cheap (compared to the stores) and best of all, they actually stay in your hair. They come in almost every color or pattern you can think of. She is about to venture into some new stuff which includes super cute onsies and burp cloths!

Check it out!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hey thanks for coming. I loved making your blog look better, but we totally had a few good laughs that made seeing you even better!! I will let you know when I post the picture of you with the swollen eyes :)!