Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween 2008


The injured gymnast (Kerri Strug), the cowboy and the monkey seemed to have a good time at Halloween. Janie made it the entire way using her crutches! Kyle wasn't so sure he was going out until the last minutes before trick-o-treating. He is a bit scared of monsters:) They consumed plenty of candy and only one managed to throw up!

We did our traditional night of trick-o-treating with our friends, the Fishes. The men take the kids out and the ladies stay back and pass out candy and maybe consume a cocktail!


2 comments:

Jason R. Myers said...

How cute, our kids had the same monkey costumes. For some reason I decided to binge on candy and almost puked myself.

Kate said...

Wow! Youre good! You aleady have pics up. I havent even downloaded them from my camera. I take the weekends off :). Cute! Old Navy Monkey huh??