Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Happy 4th a few days late!




We enjoyed the weekend at the family cottage on the Saginaw Bay with my mom, aunt and uncle and cousins. The kids especially enjoyed playing with my cousins' daughter Caroline. It is super fun to see them interact with another child their age. Of course Owen thought he had gotten himself a girlfriend! The kids weren't much for the water but Owen loved the boat. Kyle preferred to stay on shore with the sand and snacks. His latest saying all of the time is "I'm starving!".

Are you ready for the big news????? I water skied and tubed! Of course I haven't been able to move my upper body ever since!

Anyway, great weekend and now a week to plan for our vacation at HIggins Lake!

1 comment:

Kate said...

How bout a planned trip to Chicago??