Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Little Fresh Air





We actually got outside to play on Sunday! The temperatures certainly weren't "warm" but it was better than usual.

So now we are back indoors and sick. It really hasn't been too bad but we have spent the last couple of nights cleaning up puke in the middle of the night. Mike cleaned up the first night. Last night I heard Kyle at 1:30a saying "mama, I throw up in my bed" I went running in and in my sleepy state could not see any puke. I went to run for some water. When I returned, Kyle was saying "See mama, see. Yah, yah, see, I throw up right there!" It was the cutest throw up I have ever seen! The boys don't have fevers but they aren't eating. Their demeanor is good so who knows. Anyway, we will get through it and so far so good with the breathing!

1 comment:

Rodriguezvrhu said...

"Air humidity on human health have a great impact, not the lower the better. The most efficient way to cool a home is with a central cooling unit; however, these can be very expensive and out of range of some budgets. Also, it can't be just any water, it has to be clean and healthy water. Air Filtration at Home