Thursday, January 18, 2007

My New Nephew


I was able to take a much too short trip to meet my new nephew this past Monday. I should say to meet the mini-brother-in-law. It was such a great time, just too short. My husband working nights certainly cramps my style sometimes and my ability to go anywhere.

Anyway, the new little family seems to be doing great. They have their good and hard days but overall this little dude, named Joey, is pretty scheduled and happy. I, of course snuck in a few of my secrets (like a little more food and a really tight swaddle). He is just over two weeks old and is sleeping a good 3-4 hours in a row (in his car seat, in his bed).

My Sissy is doing great! She is experiencing everything that first time and second time moms experience. She is learning her baby's need and loving him with everything she has. It is so fun to watch.

Until I get back there, I will continue to remind myself of this cute little dude that snuggles so well and that peed on me two times!





1 comment:

William said...

As the demand of batteries is increasing in almost all the trades, manufacturers too are innovating new types for specific applications. Factors in the body such as temperature, levels of sale, sugar and metabolism can all be affected negatively die to low levels of HGH. Never hesitate to consult given that you are granted the privilege to converse to the group. At the top, there is a cover for the iPod or iPhone dock which also serves as a stand when it's open.