Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Boys will be boys



I have heard before that boys are different from girls. But, I only had a girl so I didn't really know and quite frankly, I didn't really care! Well, now I do. It is so different. I remember when Janie and I used to sit and play outside on a blanket with her toys for hours. Not an option with the boys! One goes for the street and the other for the rocks. Now, part of the problem is that there are two babies, not one to keep up on. Nevertheless, it is different. They are always in some type of trouble. Kyle usually the leader with Owen following right behind. I have included some pictures of them doing things that could progress into problem. (see the pantry picture where they actually ended up with large sweet tarts in their mouths somehow!)


I have heard that boys are easier during the teenage years???

1 comment:

amanda said...

My sister always says that girls are easy younger but terrible (especially with moms) in their pre-teen and teenage years. Sounds like you'll have a wide sampling of all the genders, allt he ages, so I'll stay tuned for more previews of what's in store for me...